21 October 2007

Black&White Party (house warming)

Last Saturday we opened the doors of our new amasing flat to the world! We ended up having around 40 happy people, with some chatting, dancing, etc... a lovely time! Black & White dress code!



The Philippine group
Eliza and Zuhura's boss


Marielle plus some national volunteer, and I'm ashamed to say I forgot their names!

Greg and Rob

Zuhura and Oyuna her home stay sister

Claire, Will and Will's friend

Mavis, Jon and another national volunteer

Well again! no names! Sorry guys!

On the left is Zula, a friend

Yep! the conga!

Marielle and Gecca

And salsa time!!




The end of the night!

3, only 3 of us keep it going till very late!
So much into the music I have to say!


We made some videos that night, very arty I'm, as I write trying to upload them into You tube if I manage I'll post the link!

No comments: