22 August 2007

The National Park (Saturday 18.08.07)

The place was amazing unfortunately it rained most of the time, so visibility and colours are a bit lost. I'll definitely be coming back there soon, and with not on a horse!A river for everyone and everything! It was cold I try, just try to go in but after I felt the water with my toes I drop the idea!







Is it our next meal??



At the National Park, with Greg and Zuhura, whom arrived at the same time, and I should be sharing accommodation with Zuhura (we'll know more in a few weeks)


And this is what 4x4 are for! Should show the pic to some Chelsea owners!!!


The food we got, and where it came from! pretty gross I know!, but we literally found the head close to the kitchen!!! But hey! no way i can be a vegetarian in here! I'll starve! Or eat rice and egg for 2 years! (NB for the vegetarians willing to come and visit i'm exaggerating, although is quiet hard as people here dont understand the concept of vegetarians!)

No comments: