01 December 2009

The country where I learned to show my teeth...

I just realised how that sentence could be interpreted the wrong way...

It is complete opposite of what you might be thinking of... The other day I was in the car and kids started shouting and waving at me, I turned around and gave them a wave and a shy smile, and milliseconds later realised I needed to show my teeth, so I did the biggest smile ever! When people smile here their face brighten, the contrast of colours put us whitties in the very bottom of the scale!

Hence, I'm working on my smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me encanta ese tipo de aprendizaje, aprovecha bastantes como ese. Estas en page d'accueil para que vea inmediatamente cuando escribes algo. Hoy no puedo, pero nos hablamos mañana. Ceno con Nati.

Unknown said...

Very inspiring soph, this reminds us that we all use codes and forget what they are, living in 'comunity'. But it's mostly about strenght of life in what we could could quikly call emptiness..stuck where i am, i wonder if emptiness is what we call so.. i definitely need to travel soon . Thanks, mathieu.