16 August 2009

Баяртaй!

My 2 years in Mongolia have come to an end and I'm sitting in front of the computer and nothing comes... I could try to say goodbye, but I cant... For some reason it has not really sink in... I still have the feeling I will come back after this holiday, I still have the feeling it is not over... I have so many things ahead that I dont allow myself to think too much about it...

So I think the best is to send you back the the post I wrote a few weeks ago (maybe month) so just click here, or scroll down till you find it...

See you later Mongolia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

read the post you wrote earlier about mongolia and it's soooo true! you nailed it. and it will probably sink in, hopefully before you're in burundi and in your new adventure. see you in zanzibar! :)

silje