31 August 2009

Thailand 29.07-07.08

A break between Mongolia and coming back to Europe was most needed. To turn the page, yes, but also to actually have holidays. I've missed the beach badly during the 2 years and this short break (10 days) was most welcome. I went to visit a friend in Bangkok and also get my scuba diving certificate, which is now done and in the pocket! Open water, that is!
Going back to Thailand after almost 10 years was fairly strange, it has change but it hasn't. I got to see another side of Bangkok this time. But still I think also after living in Asia for 2 years perspectives are changed and I didn't see/perceive Thailand the way I did 10 years ago...

Bangkok

I absolutely love sky bars!



Every days' life in Bangkok!


Art scrutiny...
Bangkok Art and Culture Centre






With Nath



Koh Chang
for some scuba diving...

a walk around the village

My hood

Boat ride, "tough" boat ride, 1/2 people down even with sea sickness pills


lunch place
heavenly!

getting ready

Dont know what happen with my hair there!


and at least one day of rest by the beach

No comments: