16 January 2009

Facebook is out!

Some people didn't believe when I said I was going to stop facebook, but is done! I also said I'll try to make it up through the blog, so here I am! I've been saying I'll upload the latest photos this weekend but i doubt I will... I've been working endless hours without managing to be ready for the deadline, so I will unfortunately have to work this weekend!

Yes! is my blog you are reading! Yes! me Sophie working until 9 pm and weekends!

I'll tell you all about it very very soon!

Till then XXXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lo unico es que extrano poder comentar las fotos.. hay unas que me siento como Chandler cuando prometio que no haria mas bromas...

Anonymous said...

es tu hermanota...

Anonymous said...

fait chier que tu sois plus sur facebooooooooook, c'était super pratique pour suivre facilement nos vies de loin, partager...

bouuuuuuhhhh

bisouhouuu!!!

que tout se passe bien pour toiiiiiiiiiii

phine