26 May 2008

Sunday's trips

Sunday has become the day out of the city, as much as before I had in a way to drag myself out of the warmth... lately is just the normal regular thing to do... the weather, although very changing... is getting warmer, and enjoying it plus getting out of the pollution is a most.
The predict destination seem to be Gachuurt easy access, the bus, plus the beautiful scenery by the river. I've been also working on my tan... for now very restricted, but the reading a book with a nice glass of wine by the river has become part of my sunday routine!

Les dimanches au soleil, sont devenus part de ma routine... D'autant avant j'avait du mal a me sortir de la maison bien chaude, maintenant avec le tps qui s'améliore, sortir est indispensable! Souvent on finit a Gachuurt, car c'est très facile d'accès en plus d'un paysage sublime au bord de la rivière. Mes dimanches sont devenu, rivière, soleil, livre et un picninc de luxe... Et je m'en plains pas!


Peter ready to picnic! all the gear necessary, the hat, the coat, the bag and of course the beer while walking!

The taxi droped us in the middle of nowhere, we then looked for the river...

No comments: