23 October 2009

Summer in Europe

I had the great opportunity over this summer to spend sometime in Europe. Did a lot, maybe too much hopping. The only way to see as many people as possible. Here a little resumé ( now with photos!):

France: Helping sort out my mother's flat, dealing with painters, plumbers and others. The result is gorgeous!
Stayed at my aunt's house, where I lived 15 years ago, it was just like old times.

Los primitos Zuber

La tia Marga

Mam

Meeting the new “facoches”, welcoming them to the clan – Maya et Lorenzo.

Alex et Lorenzo


Caro et Maya

Still as flexible as a baby!

Caro & Mathieu's wedding




Lyon
a couple of times. First as a surprise to my goddaughter, well her mum. And the second one with a group of friends for the weekend, the reunited group who has now 3 new members: Capucine, Maaya et Chloé.


Friend's weekend!

Cooking for 12 grown ups and 5 kids...




Capucine, my goddaughter the beautiful!

Chloe

Maaya

Felix

Camille








Italy: For a little longer that a weekend for Alex & Vanessa's wedding in the south. A beautiful location and the occasion to have a great time with school's friends.


the view from hotel room!


the wedding
boys vs girls


London: An express visit to meet Lucy & Greg's son: Noah, meet with Jazz to remember Mongolia. And to spend sometime with some Venezuelan friends that now live in London.

Con el gordo pechocho, Luquitas!



With Lucy and little Noah!

Last but not least my so loved Brussels. I always leave the place with the feeling I didn't spend enough time and during my time there I'm running around like a headless chicken. Also didnt take many photos... but here a glimpse...


With the Sis! chilling in the park!



Pe's Bday, the big 3-0!


Some Romaticos con el primo!


So mange sa fille!

No comments: