06 October 2009

Some news...

I've been willing to add some more to this blog for a while now (since i came back to Europe) but time, circumstances and I have to say, laziness haven't allowed me to do so...

As I am packing, yet one more time, or avoiding to pack, I take the time... I have had a great time: Thailand, Belgium, France, England, Italy, Vietnam, and some more France and Belgium. I have met many new little people (7 of them! it's the new baby boom I tell you!), enjoyed 2 weddings, and discovered new parts of the world I didn't know with friends I've missed and i will miss. As usual time went too fast and i am now getting ready to go to Brussels to have the last meetings and appointments before I head to my new adventure: Africa!

It has become a habit now, as I pack I do wonder if I have made the right choices in my life,..I'm anxious, excited, scared, happy and so much more, but i think above all confused and dazed! I do know something is that I will be fine once I'm there!

I've been told the Internet connexion is not so great in Burundi so I might not be able to update this blog regularly, as if i did... But I do promise I'll do my best and if technology does not fail me I'll also upload photos!

For some info on Burundi, just click here! (I am so proud that i can actually put links now!)

No comments: