19 February 2009

Mongolian gliding...

I was about to turn off the computer, when I heard a bit of shouting outside, couldn't stop my curiosity... what I saw made my night: a man running and a policeman running after him (did I mention I live right next to the police station of the district?), "amused" I payed a little more attention to the scene. Running on the icy pavement is not an easy task! Walking is hard enough! After a few seconds the policeman grabs him, both fall and slide for about 2 metres (probably exaggerating as usual!) A gliding catch! I can not stop the grin on my face... However it becomes a laugh when i see back another policeman, i guess the partner, "helping", hands in the pockets slowly nonchalantly walking towards the 2 men, while the first poor policeman is struggling to hold the running man on the floor. Who manages to get away; off he goes again! Both police men look at each other and for about 15 seconds they sort of argue who will run after him, look at each other, and hand in pockets both policemen and a third one that i didn't see coming, go back to the station...

That's it! a little bed time story... Nothing much amuses me lately i guess!

No comments: