01 February 2009

Life is hard!

So here I am, getting ready to write a short post about the fact that I haven't had cold water, yes cold water for the past week... the pain and discomfort of it all, and they cut the electricity!!!

So yes! no cold water! i complained last summer about not having hot water, but realise now not having cold water is even worst... Can't wash clothes, dishes or anything, even brushing your teeth becomes painful when you only have boiling water coming out of the tap! for a week (it came back yesterday) I had to fill a bucket with boiling water before going to bed in order to be able to wash in the morning, and washing my now-far-too-long-hair was a hell of an experience!

But hey! as I said earlier you get used to everything, and now I'm writing in the dark and will have to skip a hot meal and the worst for a sunday night (I need to point out I spent the afternoon in the office, preparing the training that starts tomorrow) is that most probably the battery in my computer wont last until the end of the film!

Life is hard sometimes I tell you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that would be horrible! when the water is hot here... it is HOT!

just a thought, leave the bucket out on your verandah, it might cool quicker!!