26 March 2008

International Women's Day (08.03.08)

Women's day is big here. If on a working day it becomes a holiday. Women are given flowers, taken out for diner. The whole city was a jolly mess, arduous to find a place to eat or even have a drink, everything was booked. The day before, with my colleagues (all women) we found a place (after several) to eat. It was a special day! no hierarchy, just 6 women enjoying themselves, the mongolian way: some food a lot of drinks and to finish the night karaoke
On women's day (8th March) a night club (Oasis) organised a Miss Oasis contest. Dont ask me why or how but i ended up participating. The idea was to dance and the public will select the winer.
Self-counscious as hell I went to the dance floor and shaked my buttocks. Overall it ended up being a fun experience, even though my shake couldn't compete with the others! I came 2d, the price was 100 $, missed that!
I stole this photos from a friend, thanks Chris (even if you may not know yet i've stole them!)
The 3 whitty girls shaking their buttocks..



No comments: