12 January 2008

After a month away!

It's been a while! more than a month I believe!
Well a lot has happen in between but I'm back.
First of all I would like to wish all of you lovely people the best of the best for this new year that has already started!
I wont make it very long, as my brain has frozen with the -25*, maybe less actually! But I'll let you appreciate the photos I've uploaded!
Some of you might not know, but I went to Europe for while and made it to S.A. (which was the original plan) If I didn't contact you I'm sorry, but had various excuses!
From now on I'll try to keep it regular!
We have loads of things to catch up, and pics to show, this place is amasing in the winter. By that I don't necessarily mean beautiful. Michelin little man is nothing compare to how i look after the 5 layers of clothes. Last night i had my eyelashes frozen, I'll try to upload a photo soon!
I'll put my head into it and come back to you!
Till then enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!
Your photos of South Africa are amazing!
How are things with you?
Love
Catrina xx